EXPLOSION PROOF LIGHTING FOR HAZARDOUS AREAS AUSTRALIA
- Various types and functions of lighting, including work lights and emergency lighting
- Indoor/outdoor, open areas, offshore lighting, fuel farms, battery rooms
- Suitable for Zone 1, 2, 21 & 22
EX Engineering have extensive experience with all manner of explosion proof, or intrinsically safe, lighting and light fixtures in both gas and dust hazardous areas. We can assist in replacing out-of-date and discontinued products with the latest technology, and in designing and creating custom or unique explosion-proof lighting applications that aren’t just ‘off-the-shelf’.
We stock a variety of IECEx rated hazardous area lighting equipment including:
- Linear fluorescent and LED lighting
- Ex floodlights – LED, HPS and halogen
- Bulkhead & path lighting – LED
- Paint room/clean room lighting – fluorescent and LED
- Tubular LED lighting
- Emergency exit Lighting
- Hazardous area rated torches and headlamps
- Signal lighting – Zenon and LED
- Helideck/obstruction lighting & aircraft beacons
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR HAZARDOUS AREA & EXPLOSION PROOF LED LIGHTING
The specialist team at EX Engineering have comprehensive knowledge on a range of intrinsically safe lighting equipment for work in hazardous areas across Australia. To discuss your specific requirements for IECEx rated explosion-proof lighting for hazardous areas, get in touch with us on (08) 9353 2268 today.
Our purpose-built workshop in Perth has been certified to repair the following types of protection: Ex t, Ex d, Ex e, Ex n and Ex i. This means that all of our customised, designed, repaired and assembled Ex rated equipment is guaranteed to be compliant.
EX Engineering differ from most hazardous area electrical suppliers in we have the capability and competency to select and review products through our engineering team. We have electrical engineers with the competency to:
- Review and classify hazardous areas
- Select equipment suitable for use in a hazardous area
- Complete the required engineering calculations to demonstrate compliance (such as MDP, IS Parameters etc.)
- Have an in-depth understanding of protection techniques
- Review and give opinion on equipment suitability
- Create and issue Conformity Assessment Documents (CAD)
- Create bespoke EX Solutions
- Approve the repair of certified equipment
Hazardous areas are all we do, and we don’t just sell hazardous area certified products, we manufacture, repair and certify equipment.
We have a structured Quality Assurance (QA) system, that allows us to pay more attention than is required.
Depending on how critical the shipment is, we assign a QA level that determines whether the product is checked by one person, two people, or the engineering team – so the QA is always tailored to suit.
Our process involves two different check levels that ensure:
- Overall compliance
- The product is fit for purpose
About EX Engineering
EX Engineering is a family business specialising in the supply and design of hazardous area electrical equipment. EX Engineering is committed to supporting our customers with reliable advice, guidance and products to ensure their projects are compliant, completed on time with safety as the main priority.
Since 2013 our team of experienced and knowledgeable staff have been delivering the best solutions to meet hazardous area requirements across many industries, including Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Agriculture and LNG.