HAZARDOUS AREA HEATERS
EX Engineering can offer a wide range of certified hazardous area heaters such as process heating, air warmers and heat trace cables.
- Convection and fan heaters for rooms
- Process heaters for gas and dust environments
- Process Heaters for multiple mediums – oils, gasses, water, glycol, fuel gas, seal gas etc.
Our purpose-built workshop in Perth has been certified to repair the following types of protection: Ex t, Ex d, Ex e, Ex n and Ex i. This means that all of our customised, designed, repaired and assembled Ex rated equipment is guaranteed to be compliant.
EX Engineering differ from most hazardous area electrical suppliers in we have the capability and competency to select and review products through our engineering team. We have electrical engineers with the competency to:
- Review and classify hazardous areas
- Select equipment suitable for use in a hazardous area
- Complete the required engineering calculations to demonstrate compliance (such as MDP, IS Parameters etc…)
- Have an in depth understanding of protection techniques
- Review and give opinion on equipment suitability
- Create and issue Conformity Assessment Documents (CAD)
- Create bespoke EX Solutions
- Issue repair certification for equipment repaired in our workshop
Hazardous areas are all that we do, and we don’t just sell hazardous area certified products we manufacture, repair and certify them.
We have a structured Quality Assurance (QA) system, that allows us to pay more attention than is required.
Depending on how critical the shipment is, we assign a QA level that determines whether the product is checked by one person, two people, or the engineering team – so the QA is always tailored to suit.
Our process involves two different check levels that ensure;
- Overall compliance
- The product is fit for purpose
About EX Engineering
EX Engineering is a family business specialising in the supply and design of hazardous area electrical equipment. EX Engineering is committed to supporting our customers with reliable advice, guidance and products to ensure their projects are compliant, completed on time with safety as the main priority.
Since 2013 our team of experienced and knowledgeable staff have been delivering the best solutions to meet hazardous area requirements across many industries, including Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Agriculture and LNG.